- 15 Construction Kits – Vocals phrases and samples suitable for all kinds of music, each kit is named with the original chord progression it was recorded to for maximum efficiency. Stories woven into songs, beautiful melodies and adlibs fill up this section. Don’t be afraid to mix and match, time-stretch or load into your favorite pitch correction software such as Melodyne or Newtone to create all new melodies and phrases. All kits are recorded to 128bpm and still sound great when stretched to other tempos.
- Loops – Gated sustains, vocal percussion, and twisted glitch loops perfect for chopping up or laying directly in your track. All loops tempo stretched to 128bpm and labelled with the correct pitch.
- Vocal FX – Heavily verbed breaths, reverse reverbs both tonal and atonal, and blurred vocal swells perfect for transitions for for building tension in your tracks
- Spoken – Over 100 spoken phrases, perfect to drop in over a breakdown or fill. Begging to be chopped up into intricate edits!
- Bonus Material – We wanted to give you, the producer, as much material to work with in this pack so we’ve included all of the production material such as random weird vocal noises, single sustain tones (several for each note), laughs and sighs & breath noises. These recordings are a sound designers paradise!
**NOTE that the demo features additional instrumental loops that are not included in the pack.
Siren was recorded with a Neuman TLM103 and processed with the finest gear from Universal Audio for analog warmth such as Studer A800, Empirical Labs Fatso, LA2A compressor, EMT250, Valhalla Room, Harrison 32C EQ, SSL E Channel Strip, Manley Massive Passive EQ. All recordings are relatively dry however to ensure the producer has maximum flexibility.
- over 700 Royalty Free Vocal Samples
- 1 GB Content
- 15 Construction Kits
- Vocal Phrases
- Misc Noises
- Sighs and Breaths
- Vocal FX
- Key and Tempo Labeled
- 24-bit WAV Stereo
The sound quality of both libraries is pretty much perfect. Great-sounding recordings and professional performances all captured with top notch gear. As you would expect, the vocals are mostly dry, allowing you to process them as you see fit. I really appreciated all the extras included in these libraries. The processed vocal loops are great for adding a bit of interest, and even seemingly innocuous things like breaths and sighs can be the basis for rhythmic loops or time-stretched into ambient textures. Rating 9/10
In this collection, my favorites are the “Vocal FX” folder. Those vocals reverse with lots of dense reverb are so awesome for intros. Overall, this is a good sample pack especially if you’re looking to add a vocal flare to their productions. Sexy!
The contents of this download are licensed, not sold to you by Resonance-Sound. Ownership remains with Resonance-Sound.
Copying, duplication, lending, re-selling or trading of this product or the content in whole or as part are strictly prohibited. Only the original purchaser of this product has the right to embody and reproduce the enclosed content within their commercial and non commercial music/multimedia production - royalty free.
The non-exclusive license is granted for a single user only on a worldwide basis for the full copyright protection period and is not transferable. You are not allowed to electronically transfer the content or place them in a time/file-sharing or public computer network. All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorised duplication of this download is a violation of applicable laws.
Because of the worldwide use of our products, Resonance Sound is not responsible for any type of conflicts between music labels concerning using the same sounds/samples or loops.
Resonance-Sound is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the use of this product in whatever form.
The usage of our products (in particular samples, loops and patches) for the creation of competitive products like a sound library or as a sound library for any kind of synthesizer, virtual instrument, sample-based product, sample library or any other musical instrument is strictly prohibited.
Free Demo Samples/Sounds: You can use them in your commercial & non commercial music production - royalty free.
All our products are digital downloads so there are no returns or refunds. Please check specifications before ordering.