DIVA Chomolungma is the first soundset by Synthmorph for u-he DIVA with 70 carefully crafted preset and 10 unmatched Synthmorph morphing sequences with expressivity way beyond an average MIDI sequence.
Sounds are both dreamy, liquid, fairy and organic, always with a light vibrato, tremolo, but there are darker presets as well, often with a dramatic vibe. And yes, a Laser Harp emulation is included as well, a tribute to Jean Michel Jarre.
It is ideal for all kind of film scoring, game or commercial work, besides it perfectly fits for all electronic music genre these days. A must have for the modern film, game and commercial composers or any musician who want expressive playable sounds.
As divas tend to surprise us occasionally, u-he DIVA is not different either — she will show you her new, undiscovered side through the use of the 10 Synthmorph MIDI sequences. There are 15-35 continuously morphing parameters per sequence, boosting the quite a bit organic character of DIVA to the extreme!
- 70 Diva presets in .h2p and .nksf (Native Instrument NKS) format
- All presets are categorized, tagged, some commented
- Categories: 13 Arp, 4 Bass, 3 Chord, 24 Key, 4 Lead, 13 Pad, 10 SFX patches
- 10 morphing Synthmorph sequences in MIDI and WAV
- Video tutorial + PDF manual on installation and usage tips
u-he Diva 1.4.2 (Rev5541) or later