iZotope RX9 Audio Repair Suite released
Today, the lastest versions of iZotope RX9 audio repair and post production suite has been released with many enhancements.
With Izotope RX9 latest version, we’ve added new features and functionality to address some of the most common repair problems that exist in today’s post projects, making it the definitive choice for audio post production.
- Dialogue Isolate – Using iZotope machine learning, this new version of Dialogue Isolate makes it easier than ever to extract clean dialogue from its environment, without artifacts.
- De-hum – Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without affecting the audio quality.
- Ambience Match – Now you can seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures using the new Complex mode in Ambience Match.
- Restore Selection – Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with Restore Selection.
- History List – Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Spectral Editor in Logic Pro – Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic Pro® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension.
Izotope has also updated their Post Production Suite 6:
RX Post Production Suite 6 includes RX 9 Advanced, Dialogue Match, Neutron 3 Advanced, Nectar 3 (with Melodyne 5 essential), Insight 2, RX Loudness Control, Relay, Symphony 3D and Stratus 3D by Exponential Audio, and Tonal Balance Control 2.
All infos: izotope.com