News: Korg Monologue analog synthesizer on the way
With the Korg Monologue is a new next-generation monophonic analog synthesizer, based on the Minilogue, on the way to the stores and maybe your desk.
Fully programmable, analog synthesis for all players; monologue is the next-generation monophonic synthesizer that shares the spirit of the acclaimed minilogue, with a completely new voice and powerful new features.
The Korg monologue is a 25-key, fully programmable monophonic analog synthesizer with a voice all its own. While sharing its sleek layout, knob-per-function workflow and high-quality construction with the best-selling minilogue, monologue is a truly unique new synth for all types of musicians; featuring new voicing and sound sculpting abilities – at an amazing price.
The monologue’s completely new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO can generate powerful basses and sharp leads, creating awesome mono sounds that showcase its single-voice design. The step sequencer has also been dramatically expanded, allowing more intuitive and more complex editing. With a lineup that gives you a choice of five eye-catching colors, this compact instrument has a strong personality to match your own.
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences.
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included).
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move.
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities.
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time.
- Battery-powered for portability.
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel.
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more.
- Five color variations that will shine on stage or in the studio.
More info: korg.com