News: New vintage delay plugin – D16 Repeater
D16 has released a new vintage delay plugin in collaboration with Slate Digital – The Repeater, featuring 23 unique authentically modeled delay units, ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs.
The Delay is the ultimate creative tool for adding space, depth, and excitement to music.
There have been many incredible delay units created over the past 70 years, from tape delays to oil cans to modern digital circuits. So when D16 Group and our friends at Slate Digital got together to create a new delay plugin, it was obvious which we would model: all of them!
At first glance, Repeater appears to be your typical stereo delay effect processor with independent control of the processing path for the left and right channels. In actuality, it features independent re-panning and dry/wet mixing for each of two stereo channels, which makes it a very flexible double delay line effect. You’ll be surprised and delighted by all the capabilities this approach can offer over the typical, fixed-panned one.
- 23 unique delay models.
- Two separate delay lines for left and right channels with independent control for each of them and per channel features:
- Phase invert function.
- Audio clipper module with Color parameter.
- Dual (Hi-Pass, Lo-Pass) filter.
- Dry/Wet mixing.
- Channel re-panning.
- Tap function for non-synchornized delay times.
- Optional Tempo Synchronization with DAW’s.
- Ping-Pong mode.
- Feedback loop’s analog mode.
- Two stage Stereo spread.
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output.
- Tag based preset browser.
- MIDI-learn functionality.
- 64bit internal processing.
More info: d16.pl