News: TC Electronic VSS3 reverb goes Native!
One of the best-known for quality reverb plugins is finally going native – TC Electronic VSS3 ported from the iconic System 6000 platform.
The VSS3 Native Stereo Source Reverb is the most realistic and versatile reverb plug-in ever made for your DAW.
Choose a preset for quick and no-fuss reverb delight – or move in depth to take full control of the early reflections, body and tail of your reverb.
At a glance: Amazing versatility to make your project a success, From our award-winning System 6000, Works on all major DAWs; Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase and more…
Tried and Tested – TC ELECTRONIC is synonymous with some of the best sounding reverbs out there, and the VSS3 has already proven itself on thousands of TV series, films and albums.
Ported from the iconic System 6000, the VSS3 retains the awesome ambience that made its hardware siblings the go-to reverb for audio professionals around the world.
With a wealth of possibilities to tweak, it is perfectly suited for music creation, film and post production and will deliver precisely the sound you want.
- VSS3 Native features
- Stereo source reverb – ported from the System 6000 hardware series.
- Maximum ambience, yet full mono compatibility.
- Exceptionally wide dynamic range.
- Available as a plug-in for all major DAWs.
- Source specific early reflections for character and localization.
- Focus Fields for easy tweaking and navigation.
- Based on 1000s of hours of fine-tuning and trimming.
- Great results – with or without modulation.
- Seamlessly import VSS3 presets from System 6000.
More info: tcelectronic.com